We’re pleased as punch to announce that after six months of hard work, Resolution is now a Sitecore Implementation Partner.
Backed by a team of more than 30 .NET developers, our certified Sitecore developers have been trained to build websites on this digital marketing platform and fully harness all features for brands. This means we can help you further automate your e-commerce and digital activity – taking a lot of manual tasks out of your day.
It’s just one more cherry in our web development skill-set, and joins our stable of certifications in Kentico, Microsoft and more.
Resolution is tech agnostic, always
We have no vested interests in selling more Sitecore. As an agency, we see our role as partnering with clients to evaluate, select and implement best-in-class tools that meet the specific needs of your business.
Ultimately, we’re a digital agency not a Sitecore sales team.
Why the Sitecore CMS and digital marketing platform is an upgrade
Have you dipped your toe into martech but quickly outgrown your current content management system (CMS)? Is your enterprise-sized business raring at the bit for full customer experience automation?
The Sitecore CMS is a one-stop-shop for maximising your owned digital assets.
It’s ideal for brands with large product lines, many audience variants and multiple locations.
Three benefits of Sitecore for brands
1. Keep user experience top of mind
- In-session personalisation based on user activity on the site, personas and more
- Easy multilingual, multisite management
- Optimised for mobile
- Templates for faster page builds
2. Gain more customer intelligence
- 360-degree customer view
- Data down to the individual level
- A/B and multivariate testing, goal tracking and visitor path analysis
- Rules-based and behavioural targeting
- Customer engagement measurement
3. Automate your cross-channel marketing
- Email management
- Marketing automation
- Mobile marketing
- Easy integration with social
- Designers and marketers can manage print using Sitecore as central hub
Get your digital activity working better together
At Resolution, we can build complex web applications and creative assets, then help consumers discover them – using the full suite of tools and publisher partnerships at our fingertips. But when deploying SEO, Paid Search, Social and Programmatic, time and again we’ve seen client outcomes hindered by infrastructure that doesn’t play well with platforms like Google, Facebook, YouTube and more.
By having the same team set up your foundation, then making it sing across the entire digital ecosystem, you’re that much closer to pulling all the right digital levers.