Our development heritage goes all the way back to 2008 when our current GM of Development (Anupam) joined Resolution to develop our FlightDeck SEO web service.
As the need for development related services has grown, so too has our team, which is now comprised of over 35 developers and digital producers.
Born from a search and analytics agency we develop sound software solutions that deliver on expectations.
- Sitecore CMS Website Development
- Kentico CMS Website Development
- Epi Server CMS Website Development
- Magento CMS Website Development
- WordPress CMS Website Development
- Website Maintenance
- Chatbot Development
- Instant Messenger Commerce Bot (mCommerce)
- Customer Service Automation Bot
Mobile App Development
- Native iOS Mobile App Development
- Native Android App Development
- Mobile Web App Development
- Bespoke Web Based Application Development
- Custom Software Upgrades and maintenance
"Great job and happy to be on Kentico!"
"On time and on budget. Great work Reso!"
"Thanks for treating our project like it was yours. "
Our software development Process
Our production team is custodian of our development process.
Developed over the years and regularly refined, our process is an Agile approach that ensures we deliver the best solution possible.
2. Kick Off
4. Test & Deploy
Our team is one of the most extensively certified web development teams operating in Australia with certifications ranging from Microsoft.Net and VBA to enterprise CMS platforms including Sitecore, Epi and Kentico.