Precision Group had multiple websites that needed to be upgraded to Kentico Xperience 13, to get the most from its DXP features.
We are proud to be named Global Site of the Month by Kentico in September for the Adelaide Central Plaza website.
Precision Group, with multiple websites already built in Kentico 11, wanted to consolidate and upgrade their websites and streamline branding across the business. Attracting and retaining new B2C and B2B customers while exceeding consumer expectations was essential, too.
Precision Group needed to better understand and provide more value to their customers by improving the site’s User Experience (UX) and by giving faster access to key pages. Another important criterion was to improve collaboration and efficiencies between the marketing, maintenance and development teams.
We upgraded the Central Adelaide Shopping Centre website to Kentico Xperience 13 to enable DXP features such as personalisation and A/B testing. We conducted a design solution workshop and ascertained that we needed to:
- Provide essential information about the centre, its retailers and services on each of the shopping centre websites
- Create a clean, consistent website template to be applied across the business
- Persuade B2C users to sign up for a website/newsletter subscription
- Direct B2B users to fill in the leasing enquiry form
- Utilise the power of Kentico for their digital marketing
- Tailor a DXP for their marketing team with ease of use in mind
- Encourage extended visitor engagement on the site with data-driven, custom widgets and page templates
The new platform met the client’s key objectives and due to the personalisation capabilities of Kentico Xperience 13, visitors were spending more time on the website. Results included:
- Improved page speed on mobile and desktop
- More stable and future-proofed platform
- Lower reliance on technical support to update content and create campaigns
- Unlocked marketing automation and personalisation features for the delivery of tailored content to different audiences
- Customers are spending an average of 21% longer on the website
- Website sessions have increased by 14 seconds per user
Elouise Hill, Digital Marketing Analyst & Manager, Precision Group explains:
"Precision Group partnered with Resolution Digital to redesign our websites and complete a platform upgrade from Kentico 11 to Kentico Xperience 13. Our objectives for the new design were to provide aesthetically pleasing, accessible information about the centre, events, retailers and offers. Design decisions were data-driven; we built custom widgets and designed the page templates to encourage customers to stay on the website and view more content."