To serve up the perfect digital dish for smaller screens, many brands are formulating new mobile-first recipes. Since mobile use overtook desktop use more than 18 months ago… it just makes good business sense.
Your first raw ingredient may well have been the responsive design of your brand’s website.
But as consumers ramp up mobile usage, have you considered adding in:
A dash of delectably data-driven attribution across your entire customer journey (website, app, online content, ads – even call centre and in-store foot traffic)?
A pinch of Progressive Web App?
A squeeze of search ads on app stores?
Introducing… our Mobile Ready Health Check
To ensure your digital mix ticks off mobile-first from every angle, we’ve developed a new product called the Mobile Ready Health Check.
Analysing all facets of mobile
We cover a lot of ground during your Mobile Ready Health Check. Here’s a taste to whet your appetite:
- App vs. website
- Mobile website
Full consideration of responsive design, adaptive design, Accelerated Mobile Pages, Progressive Web Apps, wrappers and more
- App store optimisation
Including Apple Store and Google Play
- App content indexation and deep linking for search
- Mobile website search and local optimisation
- Paid media
Including mobile display ads, paid search for mobile, non/incentivised downloads, app store search ads and app outreach amplification
- Cross browser compatibility
- Mobile creative
- Mobile speed
- Call tracking
- In-app engagement metrics
- Conversion optimisation
- Instore attribution
- App analytics
- Mobile website analytics
What do you get?
- Summary of key findings and insights with regards to how your brand is connecting with your mobile audience
- A prioritised list of recommendations to resolve the most critical mobile issues
- Input into your brand’s strategic approach to mobile
- Priority action plan to elevate your mobile experience to a world class standard