How Programmatic Out of Home drove growth for Leap In!
- Increase in traffic from PPC channels
- increase in organic website traffic
- Increase in overall traffic
- In additional investment through Resolution
Resolution partnered with Vistar to launch Leap In!'s first ever programmatic out of home campaign, utilising the tool to help them drive growth in a competitive market through better buying.
Leap in! was the trial account for the first Programmatic Out of Home (DOOH) campaign for Resolution in Australia using Vistar, potentially the first through any DSP.
As an organisation Leap In! has a unique challenge in reaching their target consumer, people with a disability or their carers, because traditional media channels aren't able to efficiently reach them without significant wastage.
To tackle this challenge we opted to invest in a targeted programmatic out of home campaign, helping Leap In! to test Vistar and it's ability to drive growth in brand awareness in the expensive metropolitan Sydney market.
The results of this campaign acted as a great validation of programmatic out of home, driving clear uplift once live with very few other supporting channels or drivers in market.
Challenge• Boost brand awareness in a highly valuable but competitive geo (Sydney), ideally leading to a measurable uplift in site traffic for the brand.
• Leap In!'s first foray into Programmatic Out of Home within a limited campaign investment that needed to drive results.
• Traders needed to push the platform and partners hard to deliver rates which outperformed traditional direct negotiations.
Solution• Use of Google Analytics to track increase in regional traffic to the site compared to pre-campaign launch.
• Regular communication with the platform reps to work through optimisations as well as provide feedback on usability.
• Brief out Digital Out of Home reps for comparative rates.