OMG Programmatic has partnered with The Trade Desk and Bonzai to launch a new programmatic takeover ad format in Australia.
Resolution’s programmatic specialists at OMG Programmatic have just helped launch a new programmatic takeover ad format in Australia. It’s called TrueSkin and gives brands a highly viewable, large impact unit to deliver high engagement campaigns at scale.
“The teams at Bonzai and The Trade Desk [and Omnicom Media Group] have worked seamlessly to bring what has always been a highly effective, impactful homepage takeover format completely up to date through a programmatic offering. It’s fantastic that we can pass this unique opportunity onto OMG’s clients first.” – Phil Pollock, General Manager of OMG Programmatic
- The most competitive rates in market due to our Omnicom Media Group clout
- No minimum commitment needed to run campaigns, and no cancellation fees
- Transparency across domain delivery, creative build costs and ad serving costs
- Your campaigns delivered on premium Australian publisher sites. The network continues to grow every single day.
- Maximise your reach (frequency capping via the DSP gives you complete control)
- Real-time reporting
- Data at the heart (vertical, 2nd-party and 3rd-party data overlays available)
Stay tuned as we continue developing new innovative display formats that give our clients a competitive edge.