Ever wondered why have some companies have thrived, while others have not, and why have some fared better than others?
Understanding just how useful and crucial Digital Marketing Maturity is in the world post COVID-19, has become important now more than ever.
This 5-part podcast series is a production brought to you by Ashton Cast in partnership with Google Marketing Platform.
This episode features our CEO, Des Odell, an industry leader with over 20 years of experience. He’s seen it all, done it all and works with some of the biggest companies in Australia.
Over the past couple of months, every step for Des, involved choices that were tough to make even in good times, let alone in uncertain ones. His positive and effective leadership has allowed Resolution Digital to navigate through the crisis, strengthening our resilience and forging ahead in moments of ambiguity, to a clear way forward.
In this episode, he shares his thoughts on:
- Immediate differences in the market due to COVID-19
- How can you make the most of your digital investments and ad spend?
- His views on the Work-From-Home experiment we are all on
- The challenges on virtual pitching
- Why is your plumbing important?
- How to take your eCommerce and digital to the next level?
- Spotify https://spoti.fi/3eQtyun
- Google Podcast https://bit.ly/3ePVePV
- Apple Podcasts https://apple.co/3eTVTzQ
- Acast https://bit.ly/2WOQjZv
This post was originally published on LinkedIn.
Image source: Unsplash